What is your life worth? If you have shopped for life insurance, that is the question you are trying to find out. Chances are, you have heard different people and different programs suggest vastly different calculations on how to reach the right number.
The problem is that every person’s situation is different, and although your financial situation may look the same as your colleague’s, your needs may be different.
At Financial Network, we will perform a detailed Insurance analysis based on your specific criteria and help you figure out the right mix of insurances to protect you and your loved ones. Insurance should not be a guessing game, we are able to assess your needs and the needs of your loved ones to make a calculated assessment.
Here are some of the factors we consider:
- The kind of lifestyle you want to provide for your family
- Your nonworking spouse, who wouldn’t have an income if you died
- Your working spouse, who would "retire" to raise your children if you died
- Any debts that you want paid off, such as a mortgage, car loan or credit card
- Children’s college expenses
- Any special needs
- Your parents, who may eventually become financially dependent on you
Policies that Financial Network can provide:
- Variable Annuities
- Fixed Annuities
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance